Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Liked on YouTube: The Next 4-Year Cycle Started

The Next 4-Year Cycle Started
EXPAND Below to See my Description and Comment regarding this video. Firstly, this is an update to the 4-Year Cycle Video posted on Jan 15th. This is a free video, obviously. So, if it provided any value to you, then I would appreciate you spend just 1-minute sharing it on Social media, giving it a like, and hopefully you subscribe to the channel. That is my only ask of you. 😊 I provide no financial advice here. I am sharing my personal views and how I plan to invest in this market. This is for Long Term investors only. I do NOT provide short term analysis, because as a trader I can be bullish one day and bearish (shorting) the next. My views in the short-term have no bearing on how I invest my Long-Term Bitcoin holdings. They are separate accounts. This is not intended to be a shameless plug, but if you want my short-term views and trade analysis, this is only available on a paid platform known as Bitcoin Live. This is the link: https://buff.ly/2T0J0KX With regards to the Four Year Journey Website, the domain name has been secured and we should have a website up and running within 2 weeks. Cannot wait to ride this with you all. All the best to you. Bob.
via YouTube https://youtu.be/PZvOhJYW_Hw

No comments:

Post a Comment