Monday, September 3, 2018

ITS ALL ABOUT YOUR SECRET HOT SALSA™ On the comments can you tell the secrets salsa of your country, town? 🧐 Let me start with an announcement: OUR FOOD BY FOOT TOUR IS NOW STARTING EARLIER 11AM WuJuu WHY? Let me tell you the story. 😝 Last weekend I had a special request on a tour. This group of people desires to start in morning time 11am. I don't know how to say NO... SO I SAY YES (I should not post this) 😶 Well, now you know my sweet spot let me continue. 🔚 I almost forgot HOW AMAZING IS PANAMA CITY AT RUSH HOURS. I have been stuck in the office working on other projects. (You know who you are) The only thing I was getting of rush hours was TRAFFIC. (Apply LOTS OF WORDS YOU WILL NEVER SAY IN FRONT OF YOUR MOM) Love the vibes of locals shopping on "La Peatonal" & "Avenida Central" All the random street "Fondas" that disappear at 4pm... and the random improvise markets to replace San Felipe Neri Market. This is where I found this thriving woman. She not only knows all the ingredients of her secret HOT SALSA. "SHE FUCKING OWNIT" The 3 generation of hot salsa maker 🌶 She learned it from her mother, and her mother forms her mother. Is the salsa good? Fucking yes!! These People from DC bought 2 big bottles. The salsa is so good that I get one for myself too! I'm amazing how 2 years ago. I take all these things for granted. Didn't appreciate and I'm 100% sure you do the same in your country NOW! I'm a totally different person, and something so simple ad street coconut ice cream amazing me. I love to pay more for what they ask... because I appreciate the tradition. FUCK THE HIPSTER PALETAS! Join our tour to meet this amazing new people I meet because I have more new cool spots! So what is the secret salsa of Panamá, I SAY WITH CONFIDENT: IT´S THE PEOPLE! JuanMa ´hot salsa´Haayen


via WanderPanther https://ift.tt/2MN6MdA

No comments:

Post a Comment