Saturday, August 25, 2018

Here is a little story... Last weekend I diced to just go out and take pictures around the hood. I was looking for something different and unexpected. I have to be honest I bored of the usual pictures of Casco Viejo of doors and nice restaurants. So I had this random Idea of WANDER around like a tourist, without thinking about all the stereotypes. I went to explore a little further than usual. Walk the streets of El Chorrillo, While I walk I remember all the stories of my that, hanging out on this town with his friends. I I remember the story when he took me to a party of the legend Roberto Duran. Short-long story, I make a stop on this little “FONDA” own by a family from El Chorrillo. I had a little talk with this young fellow, while I sip on an ICE COLD PIPA. I really want to save this moment forever, so I took a picture!! That will be everything for now. They are more stories coming up. JuanMa "Ramdon cool moments of my life" Haayen Ps: I will post more random stories, every day soon. I have this idea of writing 1k words every day that will help me to be better storytellers and writers. should I keep doing this or no? What stories you wanna know? Hit me up in the comments...


via WanderPanther https://ift.tt/2Ngg8Lf

No comments:

Post a Comment