Monday, December 25, 2017

Liked on YouTube: All I Want For Christmas Is You - Bitcoin Parody

All I Want For Christmas Is You - Bitcoin Parody
I don't want a lot for Christmas There is just one thing I need I don't care about the presents Just the gift from Satoshi... I just want you for my own More than I could even own Make my wish come true All I want is Bitcoin from you. I don't want a lot for Christmas There is just one thing I need And I don't care about the presents Just the gift from Satoshi... I don't need the bank or stocks 401ks or IRAs Social security won't make me happy When I’m at retiring age I just want you for my own More than I could ever own Make my wish come true All I want is Crypto from you, you, baby Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas I don’t want any fiat dough And I'm just gonna keep on hodling (hod-el-ing) Till Satoshi’s face is known I won't file my tax and send it To the to the FED and IRS I won't even think to pay Capital gains which are BS 'Cause I just want to buy tonight Holdel-ing my coin so tight What more can I do? Oh Baby, all I want Is crypto from you Ooh All the ASICs are mining, our money everywhere And their dirty fiat is crashing in despair And everyone is panicked I see those bankers grinning People won’t you please, buy the one you really need? Buy cryptocurrencies Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas Bitcoin’s all I'm asking for I just financial freedom For the rich and for the poor Oh, I just want you for my own More than I could ever own. Make my wish come true Baby, all I want is Bitcoin from You! Shout Out to Foodsmart & letting us film their Bitcoin ATMs @3415 W Diversey Ave, Chicago, IL 60647 @2901 W Armitage Ave, Chicago, IL 60647 Shout out to: The Collapse of The American Dream Explained in Animation Lyrics: Melissa Richelle, Rafael LaVerde Vocals: Melissa Richelle Music: J. Nava Editing: Melissa Richelle Filmed By: Rafael LaVerde & Jorge Ivan Starring: Melissa Richelle, Rafael LaVerde, Yusuke the dog, Renzo the dog, Indio the dog and Fezzik the cat
via YouTube https://youtu.be/FdufAJC7r1g

No comments:

Post a Comment