Thursday, November 23, 2017

To all the amazing people that support us! I'm JuanMa Haayen and as you know I'm the founder of Wanderpanther Panama, who made the tour in Casco Viejo and around the city. What good moments and memories we share, I have no words to describe what I felt guiding so many interesting people! Believe me I will never forget it and I tell you that from that day on you have not only an alternative guide but a friend in this country when you return. Needless to say that all you were an inspiration and I took all their advice to be a better guide and better alternative tourism company, know that I will not disappoint you and we will always get the best routes, under the standards of collaboration to communities for a sustainable development of this industry even the least visited places but which are worth visiting. I send you good vibes and happy authentic experiences. If you are anywhere in the world making brutal experiences please send them to this email to place them on the Instagram of WanderPanther and know what they are doing to be better. If you have accommodation to visit, then tell me to plan an epic trip with you I wish you the best of the best, JM


via WanderPanther http://ift.tt/2jTUJha

No comments:

Post a Comment