Monday, August 28, 2017

Liked on YouTube: "Everything Has Changed", Lovesong for Satoshi Nakamoto Bitcoin Whitepaper (Taylor Swift cover)

"Everything Has Changed", Lovesong for Satoshi Nakamoto Bitcoin Whitepaper (Taylor Swift cover)
You know that feeling of true love you feel when you read a revolutionary white paper for the first time? Or that feeling of unbounded joy when you realise that there is no counter party risk in this new currency you're using and you've reclaimed your economic freedom? Satoshi distributed my heart as soon as he distributed the network. This is my tribute. Based on Taylor Swift's song "Everything Has Changed", rewritten as a love song for Bitcoin. It's everything a Taylor Swift song should be: Catchy. Heartfelt. Economically Responsible. BTC: 1D2h843rFLReqzr71Gw4yPcgtGP1iQS92u ETH: 0x1592419315E6b8a6113baF0e54901bAcA29d6251 LTC: LQ72dnwMizhUriUuNhQym3V35xz1wT1iW2 Made by Naomi Brockwell. Lyrics: All I knew this morning when I woke Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before. And all I've seen since logging onto the cypher punk list cryptography, decentralized money by satoshi, making me feel like I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now ... 'Cause all I know is you’re mathematical Your white paper is so beautiful I don’t need to trust the Fed no more, Everything has changed All I know is I swipe my phone The value’s transferred in 1’s and 0’s All I know since the blockchain, is everything has changed And all my cash, I took out of my bank account And I took them down, to satoshi square and traded in my Fiat for you At my old bank, they used to charge so many fees took my money, others accounts were seized but now we're free, making me feel like I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now ... 'Cause all I know is you’re mathematical Your white paper is so beautiful I don’t need to trust the Fed no more, Everything has changed All I know is I swipe my phone The value’s transferred in 1’s and 0’s All I know since the blockchain, is everything has changed Now State, you tell me why You’re shutting down all the dark market sites With open bazaar we might Maintain the right to buy just what we like I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you All I know is I swipe my phone The value’s transferred in 1’s and 0’s All I know since the blockchain, is everything has changed All I know is I’m feeling free I can purchase internationally My account’s not linked to the treasury And everything has changed Huge thank you to Robert Woods for being an awesome DP, Caroline and Marie D'Ambrosio, Josh Makinda, and Nate Kohrs! Thanks to Nick Szabo for his cameo at the end! Twitter: @skycorridors Facebook: Facebook.com/btcgirl Youtube: Youtube.com/NaomiBrockwellTV For more videos please visit bitcoingirl.org
via YouTube https://youtu.be/eqxNbGvNamY

No comments:

Post a Comment