Thursday, December 8, 2016

Liked on YouTube: Aaron Koenig: Blockchain Eternity

Aaron Koenig: Blockchain Eternity
BLOCKCHAIN ETERNITY I bet my money on cryptography No one will ever see my private key But you Cause you're my Merkle tree Hashing away To blockchain eternity You are as hot as an ASIC miner Before halving I will make you mine A-ha-ha Despite the difficulty Feel the burn Of blockchain eternity Let our love shine like a blockchain Open, free, permissionless Let our love shine like a blockchain Open, free, immutable Are you waiting for your man? Twenty Steem dollars in my hand For you And no transaction fee T-Rextasy Till blockchain eternity (Music & lyrics: Aaron Koenig) CREDITS Music produced by Julio Kladniew Vocals & rhythm guitar: Aaron Koenig Drums, bass guitar & strings: Julio Kladniew Lead guitar: Guido Parisi Backing vocals: Florencia Aenlle Camera, editing & visual effects: Sergio Ruestes Assistance & make-up: Romina Desimoni Cast: Romina Desimoni, Florencia Aenlle, Bitcoin Community Buenos Aires Additional footage: Nicolás Fedor Sulcic Shot at Espacio Bitcoin Buenos Aires
via YouTube http://youtu.be/es0yxW56vaE

No comments:

Post a Comment