Thursday, September 15, 2016

Prepare for the Unexpected in the of Fall 2016?

Prepare for the Unexpected in the of Fall 2016?

The Jubilee Year is Coming to an End are You Prepared Just in Case of...?

All around us it seems the world is in upheaval! It has been just over 12 months since the stock market crash of 2015 occurred. Last year when Jeff of The Dollar Vigilante made the prediction I was in awe as he made a near flawless prediction. Like many of you something like the Shemitah made little sense to me prior to the prediction.

Jubilee Year 2016

A year later and we are coming to the ultimate crescendo.

Economy CrumblingThe violins are being played at an increasing and more violent pace. The chaos around us seems to be increasing so much that I have actually become calloused to the daily news on social media. What would have been headline news for weeks just a few years ago is lasting less than 24 hours before something new happens.

I have to admit that I actually prefer having awakened from my stupor. Prior to 2006 I would have been walking around in fear due to not understanding the events going on around me. We all know many who prefer to stay asleep. My awakening due to people like Peter Schiff, Mike Maloney, Jeff Berwick, Tekoa Da Silva and Dr. Ron Paul have strengthened me mentally to the point where I no longer have fear about what happens in the economy and the world Geo-Politically.

We Could Be in the Midst of a Very Difficult Time for the World.

I am not going to sugarcoat it for you. The coming months and years may be quite a trying time for us all. The world economy looks like it is going to go through a reset. Whenever we have a global reset economically it takes a few years to get running optimally.

Take te Blue Pill or Red Pill Reality

There are some things that you can do to protect yourself and your families. I am not a Prepper myself but I believe in what they teach. We should all prep for emergency events. Thankfully I made the move to Panama over five years ago! My recommendations are mostly for those of you living in Europe, Canada and the United States. I personally have lived like this since 2008. Peace of mind is always a good thing.

  1. Have some cash on hand.
  2. Own some silver bullion and maybe some gold bullion.
  3. Stock up on canned goods and dry goods like rice, flour and nuts.
  4. Arm yourself, even a high-powered pellet gun can come in handy.
  5. Own Bitcoin and store it in an offline device like a Trezor.
  6. A means to stay warm during the winter season.
  7. Plenty of Water.

Now my list may be super simplified for my Prepper friends but this list is based on a temporary reset. I have no idea if anything will happen but it pays to be prepared in the event something does.

Prepare for the unexpected. Jubilee

Always Be Prepared for the Unknown.

I grew up in a family that always had a giant garden, hunted, canned and were carpenters. I take for granted that my family taught me so much. Sometimes we forget that there are people around us that have zero survival skills. These are the people that we have to worry about in a reset. These folks will be desperate and will not think twice about hurting others.

If You Want a Picture of What Can Happen, Just Imagine Black Friday on Steroids.

Economy in chaos like Black Fridays

Believe me you don't want to be heading out into public during times of desperation. If you think ahead you can avoid what will inevitably be a very difficult time.

All I Know is That I Know Nothing.

Now everything that has been predicted could turn out to be utter BS. In this instance the little bit of work you did to protect yourself and your family will have gone a long way to help you sleep better at night. I personally have had piece of mind for over a decade.

Once you realize that everything around you is meant to keep you under control, then you have been liberated. So Break yourself out of the matrix and take responsibility for your own life and security. It is amazing how great life can be when your mind is free.

Make your own reality.

See the original article on Steemit.

 

Read More by Randy Hilarski Here: Prepare for the Unexpected in the of Fall 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment