Thursday, July 7, 2016

Time to Pack Your Bags America

America the Alarms are Sounding!

Five years ago I left America because I no longer felt that the country and it's leaders aligned with my values. My uneasy feeling began in the early 90's when I served in the US Navy under Bush Sr. and Bill Clinton. Now two corrupt, corporately owned presidents later and the situation in America just continues to deteriorate. I am frankly ashamed to call myself American.

This week the FBI director comes out and says that Hillary Clinton is guilty as hell but we won't be pursuing any legal action. As someone who had a security clearance I wonder what would have happened if I would have done the equivalent? I guarantee I would have been looking at the inside of a concrete box!

Then on top of all this we have young men being brutally murdered by so called police for offenses like a tail light not working. What the hell is wrong with this picture America? Do you realize your fear and obedience are what has allowed these tragedies to occur? This did not happen because some politicians were quietly destroying America. They voted on these laws while you were busy watching sports, playing video games, worrying about 50 year old cross dressers and while you were sitting in that comfort zone called church.

DC and Government in General is Out of Control.

You have a government fighting a lost drug war and politicians selling their votes to the highest bidder. Young people are being sent to far off lands to fight wars where corporations are enriched and brown people are murdered needlessly. You have your children protecting poppy fields in Afghanistan to supply the largest epidemic of heroin and opioid based drugs the world has ever seen. You watch commercial after commercial about what medication you can take to help you deal with the side effects of the crap food you eat on a daily basis. You allow your government to continue to keep a plant illegal that has never killed anyone while the pharmaceutical industry sells you snake oil.

America is debating whether or not to disarm the populace while crime is at it's lowest level in decades. We hear how gun free zones are to be set up while in one of the largest gun free zones, "Chicago" kids are killing themselves daily. The police are beginning to look more like soldiers. The politicians scream for gun control while they have 20 armed men protecting them at all times. Who in their right mind believes this crap being peddled in the media. I will tell you who believes it, the ones who are doing everything except for think for themselves.

If you are treated like the enemy you are the enemy.

I will tell you right here and now that there is a concerted effort to destroy the United States and it has been going on for almost a century. The American people, including myself, have let this hijacking of our country happen. We were too busy appealing to our inner desires to have time to think about the big picture.

How to Prepare for What is Coming America.

  1. Pack your bags and move to a country where freedom is still available as long as the people of your chosen destination can keep it. I chose Panama but this country is far from perfect and has its own issues. The key issue I have is that it has close ties to the United States. The Panama Papers come to mind.
  2. Buy yourself some physical gold and silver. Do not, I repeat buy paper gold or silver like GLD or SLV. Once you have purchased a safe amount I recommend storing some in other jurisdictions like Panama, Singapore or Switzerland.
  3. Learn how to use Bitcoin and buy some. Did you know Bitcoin has been one of the best safe haven assets over the last few years? The only thing you need to learn is how to buy and use it. Don't worry about how to mine Bitcoin.
  4. Stock up on canned goods as well as foods that are durable like rice. Americans could easily see a period of extreme hardship in the coming months, if the system collapses. If you don't think it can't happen look at Venezuela once the richest country in South America now starving.
  5. Turn off your TV and connect with alternative new sources like The Dollar Vigilante, Press for Truth and We are Change.
  6. Own a firearm, my favorite for protection at home is a shotgun.
  7. Above all don't wait for the crisis. Prepare yourself now before the crisis is underway.

All of the things that are happening around the world are setting the alarms off in my head. For five years I have lived in Panama and watched how my former country is tearing itself apart. The media is causing a frenzy of hatred. The people are fighting among themselves rather than focusing their anger on the establishment. Before saying that I am an anti-American, gun-loving, tinfoil hat wearing pinhead remember that I once served America and come from a family that many would consider patriotic. I just happened to stop believing in the crap that was being peddled out of DC. When I sit down and look at the history of the USA since 1913

If you are thinking about expatriating let me know. I love to connect with other other freedom seeking individuals who choose not to be governed by psychopaths.

Learn about Bitcoin and Gold.

My last five years in Panama.

Randy and Anabell Hilarski Your Panama Marketing Team.

See More Here Here: Time to Pack Your Bags America

No comments:

Post a Comment