Monday, June 27, 2016

It is Time to Take Assets International

Take Your Gold and Silver International.

This year is turning out to be quite a surprise for everyone who has not been paying attention. It seems daily we have news that is shaking the economies of the world at their core. The great thing is that it is not too late to take assets international. Whether you are in Europe, North America or Asia it is time to diversify the jurisdictions you keep your assets in.

I may sound alarmist but in reality my warnings are just prudent. The warnings I tell my readers are exactly the same as the ones I tell my family. Own Gold, Silver and Bitcoin but make sure that your assets, after a certain amount, are in different jurisdictions. This means keep a portion in your hands but after the amount passes your comfort threshold it is time to securely vault your precious metals in another country.

Purchase Gold and Silver in Panama and Store with Vaultmax.One of the most common comments I read from Gold and Silver investors is that if you don't hold the metals you don't own it. If you put your precious metals in a safety deposit box at the bank is it secure? At this time it is safe but we all know that the governments of the world can change their mind on a whim. The US seems to be ramping up their asset forfeiture laws. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to think that just because a government official or police officer suspects you of a crime that they have the right to seize assets.

How to Take Assets International.

The window of opportunity may be closing but currently you can still buy Gold and Silver and vault it in a multitude of jurisdictions around the world. The one I deal with is Vaultmax Global in Panama. There are other Vaults that you can store you metals with. I wrote an article showcasing Switzerland, Singapore and Panama vaults. I live in Panama so that is the country I recommend.

Recently we had the Panama Papers expose some of the offshore dealings of business leaders and bureaucrats around the world. Panama has been and still is one of the preferred countries in the world to internationalize assets. Panama pales in comparison to the amount that is stored in the USA but it is still a major player. Panama is one of the most stable countries in the world and the banking hub for Central and South America.

Gold and Silver dealer Randy Hilarski Panama

The costs of buying and storing Gold in Panama are higher than in the USA but cheaper than buying and storing in Europe. See an example order below. My numbers are not negotiable. I offer a 100% taken care of service where all you have to do is either pick your Gold up or let Vaultmax Global store it securely for you.

The process of buying Gold from me is relatively simple.-

  1. Decide what form of Gold you would like to buy and store in Panama.
  2. We invoice you for the current spot price.
  3. Wire the funds or pay in Bitcoin.
  4. Order is placed the day the money arrives in the bank or in the Bitcoin wallet.
  5. Gold shipped to Panama.
  6. Gold picked up by armored transport and taken to Vaultmax Global.
  7. Gold is nationalized (legal in Panama).
  8. Gold is stored at Vaultmax or picked up by the client.

Costs of Buying and Storing Gold in Panama.

  • Shipping to Panama $200 for every $30,000.
  • Nationalization in Panama $100 for every $10,000.
  • $20k-$49k = 10%
  • $50k-$79k = 9%
  • $80k-$99k= 8%
  • $100k-$199k= 7%
  • $200k and up= 6%

The process of buying and storing your assets international is relatively easy. We want to make this process as easy as possible for our clients. The reason I give you my fees up front is because I don't like dealing with tire kickers. I have a multitude of clients to take care of and a few companies that we own so time is in short supply. Only contact me if you are serious. I know it seems harsh but if I spent my whole day responding to emails with quotes for Gold I would not accomplish anything. I offer Gold as a service for clients all over the world because I believe in its ability to safeguard your assets in uncertain time.

Take your Assets International with Swiss Metal Assets. Buy Gold and Silver with Randy Hilarski and store them in Panama. You can buy gold with Bitcoin.

Contact Me Today.

[contact-form to='himgpanama@gmail.com' subject='Gold Lead'][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Comment' type='textarea' required='1'/][/contact-form]

Source Here: It is Time to Take Assets International

No comments:

Post a Comment